Your Summer exam timetable and revision sessions with Mrs O’Brien can be found on the main page of the school website. http://www.nottinghamhigh.co.uk/
Guidance for the History exam can be found in the History section: http://www.nottinghamhigh.co.uk/senior-school/academic-departments/history/year8/year8worksheets/
Students might find this tool for creating their own revision timetable quite useful. http://getrevising.co.uk/ Make sure that you have your exam timetable with you before you start working with this online application.
1. Sign up to the site for an account. (Register with your email.)
2. Click on the arrow next to ‘Create your personal revision timetable’
3. Use the drop down boxes to add your exams.
4. Use the slider to register if you want to spend more or less time revising for some exams.
5. Print out the revision timetable – and stick to it!
(image by Pingu1963)